Today’s words I like come from one of my favourite songs from Evanescence – Imaginary.
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me
It was a tough choice picking my words I like today, there was stiff competition from many great songs, including:
- Kashmir – Led Zeppelin – “Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream, I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been”
- I am – Killing Heidi – “I’d like to rip you out of your skin, I’d switch us around and put you back in and I know, I know, I know, I know what to say, but it couldn’t be any other way”
- Move On – George Michael – “You put your tears behind you, Better get yourself where you wanna be, I think of all the days and nights i spent crying, Before my angel set me free”
… and that’s just 3 of the other great songs I listened too earlier today. I think there were another 50 or so.
These 4 (including Imaginary – the title track of my blog today) for a reason. They all reminded me of something important:
- Imaginary – that I *do* lie inside myself for hours – I am surely an introvert, with an extrovert waiting to get out some times 😀
- Kashmir – to enjoy the feeling of freedom
- I am – the importance of “walking a mile in other people’s shoes” sometimes
- Move On – that life is too short to dwell on stuff, except happy stuff 🙂
Do you have any favourite songs you’ve been listening to today? I find music very theraputic 🙂